Part Holiday – Part Bootcamp in gorgeous Portugal!
I LOVE this idea of getting trim for summer and life whilst enjoying the sun! (If I play my cards right I will be there April 2014!)When we feel overweight or self conscious about our bodies we often miss out on fun activities like surfing or rock climbing. Here at Eco Active Ireland I think feeling good is important and thus we are promoting this weight loss holiday in the Algarve, Portugal for those, like myself, who might be interested.~Roz
Luxury Healthy Holiday from €600 per week
- Education & Lifestyle
- Sun & Serious Socializing!
- 1, 2, or 3 Week Options – April 2014
We Are Trying to make Weight-Loss as Affordable as Possible & Are Providing This Break at a Great Price.
- Luxury accommodation in Fonte Verde, near Vilamoura,(Portugal) including airport transfers.
- Healthy & delicious breakfast and lunch daily
- Nutrition and Fat-loss education—Your education is the most important element of your break. This is the biggest gain that you’ll bring home, because it will have the longest lasting impact
- Two exercise sessions daily on-site or at nearby venues, We’ll keep it all varied & sessions will typically last 45 minutes
- Private consultations
- Two comprehensive assessments at start and end of stay, including bio-signature & body fat % and person-alized training & diet programme to use at home
- Option to bring your family
Rate based on minimum 2 week stay, private en-suite bedroom.
(Lower per person rates available for guests sharing (€600) & for families)
*For a one week stay, the rate is €900.
What to expect each day
We’ll vary your activities as much as possible but a typical day would be like this;
- 8:00 a.m. Breakfast
- 9:30 a.m. Training session
- 11:00 a.m. Short seminar or other session (nutrition, fat-loss, correct exercise. Q&As etc)
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 2:00 p.m. Afternoon training session
- 3:00 p.m. Relax, take the sun, go to the beach or the spa (unless you’ve a massage or consultation)
You’ll have rest days & half-days during stays longer than one week and you’re free to extend your stay.
Where: The Algarve, Portugal
When: April 2014
Contact Roz Directly to Book