Raise Funds For Diabetes Ireland Sept 2014
Diabetes is close to my heart as many of my close relations have diabetes.
With this in mind I have decided that myself and my lovely niece Leah ( who is Diabetic herself) will aim to raise enough funds for the two of us to take part in this fundraiser.
This involves walking up to 6 hours per day six days in a row so come on and support us with a donation – every little helps 🙂
You can donate toward the trip directly via Paypal using the Donate Button Below:
Or via our MyCharity.ie Page Here >>
Any donations are most appreciated. ~ Roz & Leah xx 🙂
- Return Flights From Dublin to Santiago de Compostela
- All internal transfers including luggage transport during the trek;
- Accommodation includes bed, breakfast and dinner;
- Fully guided tour & historical notes for each section of the walk.
You will be required to submit regular instalments to meet the following targets:
- an initial deposit of €250 (non-refundable)
- a sub-total of €750 (inclusive of the deposit) by 31 March 2014;
- a sub-total of €1,500 (inclusive of the above monies) by 31 May 2014;
- a sub-total of €1,995 (inclusive of the above monies) by 31 July 2014
For information on registering for this walk please contact Gary (01 842 8118) of Diabetes Ireland for full details or View the brochure here: Diabetes_Ireland_Camino_Walk_2014 >>
Incidentally Mary is planning a Camino preparation walk in Carlow on May 17th – worth checking out >>