3 Day Adventure Odyssey Tour
Three day adventure odyssey package based in the Burren Co Clare with Burren rocks walk, half day climbing, sea kayaking session, accommodation, meals and much more!
This trip is available the third week of each month (Always mid week, will have detailed calender shortly), Email us to let us know the date you require and we will confirm availability within 24 hours.
Price €800 Book with a 10% deposit.
On day one we are off for a walk in The Burren National Park.
Lunch & Dinner is provided by one of our Ecotourism partners and will be made with quality local ingredients
The Burren and Cliffs of Moher Geo Park comprises a number of sites, all are worth a visit and we base this day around them.
The Cliffs of Moher with The Atlantic Edge Experience included as is entry to O’Brien’s Tower.
We’ll have tea/coffee and a scone in Doolin, where the longest free-hanging stalactite in the Northern Hemisphere is to be found, a stunning underworld wonder.
Next onto Lisdoonvarna, where another Geo Site, the baths are to be found.While in Lisdoon we also drop in to The Roadside Tavern to enjoy some of the Burren Smoke House salmon with some ‘brewed on the premises’ beer tasting.
Lunch is in the restaurant attached to The Tavern, again a quality provider and a ecotourism partner establishment. Then on to Carron, the birth place of Michael Cusack the founder of The GAA. The area of Carron is full of national monuments and we visit one of the loveliest churches in The Burren, Temple Cronan and the holy well.
Then back by one of the best coastal drives in Ireland with dinner in one of our partner restaurants.
The adrenalin day.Half the day will be spent climbing on a crag. We do an introductory level climbing session where you don your harness and climb a number of routes.
After our tasty local lunch, picnic style, we head for the beach, for the afternoon where we will kayak along some of The Burren’s excellent coast line.
We have a little extra to finish but you won’t find out what that is till you get here.Finally our last dinner and maybe a pint to finish. In the morning after breakfast its the end of our journey. There’s still lots you can do in the area and we are very happy to make recommendations. If your are moving on we can also point you at the best places to go next.
- light refreshments on arrival, orientation and time to have a first look around and enjoy the evening entertainment in the area.
- 4 nights accommodation in a four star country house hotel, award winning and a long established family business with a great reputation.
- Full Irish breakfast on four mornings.
- Dinner on 3 nights in excellent local restaurants, award winning and again all family run and using only the best and freshest local ingredients. Wine and other drinks are not included.
- Lunch on one day, picnic and packed lunch on the other two, made with the best of local and home made ingredients.
- One full activity day.
- Two half day activities.
- Full day tour of The Burren, spending most of the time outside exploring. You will visit all the major attractions and priority entry is included . Lunch and some other light refreshments provided.
- Cliffs of Moher, O’Brien’s Tower, Doolin Cave, Burren Smokehouse, Roadside Tavern and micro brewery a medieval church and holy well. Then the scenic way back including The Flaggy Shore.
All your activities are with local providers, living and experienced in the area. Each provider is ecotourism certified and a part of The Burren Ecotourism Network and part of the Geo Park tourism initiative.