Learn all about Foraging on this unique Weekend
Blackstairs Eco Trails are holding a Wild Food Summer School in August Friday 8th, Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th.
The School will have debates, talks, big foraging sessions, cook ups and lots of fun.
This three day Summer School will appeal to foodies,foragers, food bloggers, chefs and all those interested in our natural environment.
- Biddy White Lennon, Author & Forager
- Paddy Woodworth Irish Times columnist & Author
- Philip McCabe on Bees,
- Mary Mulvey – Eco Tourism
- John Gibbons on Climate Change
- Georgina Campbell
Plus Celebrity Chef to cook our Tapas style lunch
on Sunday August 10th
All food grown organically or sourced locally.
The Barn, Old Rectory, Killedmond, Borris, Co. Carlow
When: August 8,9 & 10th
- Friday 8th €70
- Saturday 9th €90
- Sunday 10th €70
- Booking in for all three days Friday 8th, Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th €210.