Seatrails – Eco Tours of Sligos Coastline
Buoyed by the positivity of my visit to Lough Gill and the SUPForAll gang I then headed to Streedagh in North Sligo to meet Auriel Robinson, Marine Archaeologist and owner of Seatrails.ie.
Auriels’ knowledge and passion for the Sligo coastline is impossible to ignore. I was so enthralled by her account of the incredible Spanish Armada story of Francisco De Cuellar that I bought a book on him to learn more!
Seatrails guided walking tours cover a number of areas including Strandhill, Streedagh, boat trips to the incredible monastic site on Inis Murray and more:
- Streedagh Spanish Armada Walk, click here
- Strandhill to Culleenamore Prehistoric Walk, click here
- Carrowkeel and the Miners Historical Trail, click here
- Carrowmore & Knocknarea Prehistoric Tour, click here
- Coney Island Heritage Walk, click here
- Heritage on Horseback, click here
- Rosses Point Point Historic Shipwreck Walk, click here
- Sligo Leitrim Ancient Monuments Tour, click here
Auriel also collaborates with other local businesses and together they offer SUP heritage tours, Horseback heritage tours and customised tours for groups.For once off events and festivals check out Seatrails on Facebook/seatrailsireland
Enquiries and bookings are made online via her website www.seatrails.ie – Tour dates are dependant on the season and advanced booking is advised
Seatrails can cater for small and large groups- if your a tour operator looking for a unique and informative tour to offer your customers then contact Auriel today on +353 (0)87 2405071 or email email@example.com
Auriel is also an ambassador for Sligo for the Wild Atlantic Way.
For contact details and social media links to link up with Seatrails click here >>
Listen to our ‘Cuppa Tae’ chat here: https://soundcloud.com/ecoactive/seatrails-sligo
EcoTour Kindly Sponsored By