Looking for unique things to do this Spring?
Here are just some of the eco active events coming up:
- Wild Herbal Workshops, Carlow – Saturday 29 March
- Stained Glass W/E Workshop, Mayo – Sat & Sun 22nd+23rd March
- Seaweed Safaris, Caherush Co Clare – Available Daily
- Burren Rocks Walking Tours – Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Find It Pick It Cook It Eat It, Foraging Carlow – Saturday April 12th
- Day Tours from Dublin + Guided walk, Horse Riding or Cycling -Daily
- Gold Panning in Avoca Co Wicklow – Every Saturday
- Rock Climbing in the Burren, Clare -Every Tuesday and Thursday
- Camino Preparation Walk, Carlow – May 17th
- Foraging at Girley Bog, Meath – June 14th
Many of these events can be custom booked on separate dates for groups of 4+ people.
Call Roz for details on 087 3205680 or contact us to inquire about mini groups.